- This event has passed.
Discover Insights Google and Adobe Analytics Can’t
July 19 at 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Tools like Google and Adobe Analytics are great but don’t always capture the intent behind your visitor’s actions. They don’t show you that potential customers left your website frustrated because they couldn’t complete an intended task, like creating an account or finding a certain piece of information.
Adopting the Top Task methodology, on the other hand, focuses on identifying your users’ intended objective to gain a better understanding of your customers. It works in conjunction with your trusted analytics platforms like Google or Adobe Analytics, to illuminate the why beyond the what.
We invite you to join us as we present an evening of workshops, interactive exercises (and networking with refreshments!) as we show you how to better understand;
- What your website visitors’ intentions are
- If they were successful in achieving their set goals
- What they did instead if not
This workshop is for:
- Digital Analysts
- Digital Agencies Client Executives
- Product Managers & Strategists
- UX Designers
- Web Developers
Free refreshments will be available before and after the hour-long workshop.
- Create a top task list to better align business objectives with user goals
- Learn how companies like Cisco completely transformed their way of thinking about their customer’s goals
- How to prioritize use cases and business opportunities on your site
- A framework to deliver insights beyond what you get from Google and Adobe analytics
Increase your customer success rate, one task at a time.
Workshop led by Task Analytics in conjunction with MarTech Wiz.