- This event has passed.
Blockchain in 2018: Challenges and Opportunities for Marketers, Part 1
May 24, 2018 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Blockchain is taking the world by storm. Since spawning the ICO, it’s now moving into the marketing and market research space to transform B2B and B2C, and fuel the growth of AI.
Join entrepreneur and business strategist, Rolfe Swinton, for a webinar to understand blockchain, cryptocurrencies, ICOs, and token sales—and the challenges and opportunities for marketers that lie ahead.
By attending this session, you’ll learn:
- What blockchain is and how it’s evolved the last 10 years
- 10 ways blockchain will impact the marketing and insights industries and how to respond
- How blockchain impacts the data supply chain, helps create trust and helps handle PII and sensitive health data
- How ICOs drive the development of new ecosystems
- Lessons from 6 companies that are implementing blockchain successfully
All registrants will receive a link to the recording of the presentation so please register even if you’re unavailable during the scheduled time.
Rolfe William Swinton
Entrepreneur, Business Strategist, and Innovator
Please note: Registrant data will be shared with WARC and GreenBook.