Content Marketing World 2019
September 3 - September 6
Here’s the deal: There is no other conference on the planet like Content Marketing World, period.
Don’t believe us? Here’s what attendees say:
- “I love Content Marketing World. It has so much personality. This conference has a soul to it.”
- “No matter where you’re at, whether B2B, B2C or an agency… It’s really easy to customize your experience.”
- “Content Marketing World: Smart as Harvard, fun like a rock concert.”
- “The networking here is the best that I’ve experienced at any conference.”
We’d like to invite you to experience this content marketing awesomeness for yourself. More than 4,000 attendees will descend on Cleveland, Ohio September 3-6, 2019 and you don’t want to be left out.
#CMWorld offers new perspectives, new case studies, fresh inspiration, and insight into the most important future trends in the content marketing industry. Any brand that wants to improve and evolve its content marketing prowess will be there.
Here’s what you can expect:
- More than 250 sessions, workshops and industry forums to choose from, no matter if you’re a beginner or an advanced practitioner.
- At least 28 concurrent tracks covering strategy, content creation, influencer marketing, measurement, social media, video, analytics, email, sales, demand generation and much, much more.
- Over 200 speakers from some of the most successful brands. Previous speakers come from leading brands including Twitch, Google, Pull-A-Part, REI, Dell, LinkedIn, Intel, Electrolux, Marriott, Adobe, Capital One, Pinterest and many more.
- Intimate networking opportunities with not only speakers, but others who are in your shoes, sharing the same struggles and triumphs.
No matter where you are on the content marketing spectrum, whether a newbie or pro, there is something for everyone at #CMWorld 2019. (Still need convincing? See for yourself by watching this video
BONUS: Register today with code AMANYC to save $100 off your passes.
- Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland
300 Lakeside Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44113 United States
May 28 at 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
June 13 at 5:00 pm - 7:10 pm