Marketing BootCampHow to Virtually Hunt for Your Next Job
Whether you’re looking for your first job or trying to make a change, it’s a challenging time to search. To help you navigate this uncertainty, we’re hosting a three-part virtual series, “Your Next Step: Marketing Career Bootcamp.” Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in yourself and get all your questions answered by a team of recruiters and experts. Learn how to leverage LinkedIn for your job search, how to market yourself and how to network for connections and opportunities. At each workshop, we will run two simultaneous sessions. And the best part, YOU will have the opportunity to choose the right session for you! Those who attend all three virtual workshops will have the chance to book a complimentary one-on-one session with a recruiter. So what are you waiting for?
Wednesday, May 27, 12 to 1 pm — LinkedIn
- “Boost your LinkedIn to stand out” with Larry Brantley, President, Chaloner
- “Get inside the recruiter’s head” with Edward Wilders, Recruiting Manager, The Forum Group
Wednesday, June 3, 12 to 1 pm — Personal Branding
- “Build your brand from intern to professional” with Emily Miethner, Founder & CEO, FindSpark
- “Refining your personal brand for the next phase of your career” with Christine Gritmon, Coach, Christine Gritmon Inc.
Wednesday, June 10, 12 to 1 pm — Networking
- “How to start networking to build your career” with Briar Dougherty, CEO & Founder, Career Organic
- “Network for opportunities, not to collect business cards” with VJ Niles, Career Strategist & Founder, The Niles Group
Agenda: 12 – 12:45 pm: Live workshop
12:45 – 1 pm: Q&A session with the speaker
Much appreciation to our event partners – GreenBook and Touro College Graduate School of Business.