Cocktails in the Greenroom – A Toast to Health: Virtual Networking Happy Hour
April 29th at 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
A Toast to Health! Get in the spirit of spring at AMA New York’s popular virtual happy hour, Cocktails in the Greenroom. Join us on Thursday, April 29, from 6 to 7 pm EDT, to network with marketers in the healthcare industry and many others across the country.
AMA Chapter leaders will lead ten breakout rooms for highly interactive conversations about issues in healthcare marketing, the state of marketing in the early months of 2021, and more. This is an opportunity to stay connected to AMA New York members and meet other marketing professionals from chapters in Houston, Boston, New Jersey, and Madison. You’ll also gain important insights to participate in our following healthcare-focused webinar on May 6th, Marketing Strategies to Build Customer Trust in the Digital Age.
Why join this event:
- Have fun at no cost! Bring your own cocktail and meet people across the country or from your area.
- Get personal and learn! We’re going beyond happy hour to ensure you build deeper, more meaningful connections with small group conversations, and have focused, impactful conversations.
- Grow your network! Meet 20 marketers at different stages in their careers from around the country.
Premier Partner: Greenbook
This easy 4-ingredient cocktail is the perfect treat on a spring day!
- 1 heaping cup frozen strawberries
- 3 oz white rum*
- 2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 TB simple syrup
Optional garnishes: fresh slices of lime, strawberries, and sprigs of mint.
- Combine all of these ingredients in a blender.
- Blend your mixture at high speed until smooth.
- Pour the result into a collins or a margarita glass.
- Garnish as desired and serve while very cold.
* Mocktail Alternative to Clock Out Daiquiri: Replace rum with 1 cup of pineapple juice.