College Student Membership Benefits
AMA New York College Student Membership Prepares You for Your Next Career Move
Your College Student AMA New York Membership gives you instant access to a wealth of career resources, professional development and a vast network in the industry. Moreover, you can build valuable skills through volunteering. mentoring and leadership development. Meet mentors, find internships, and network with professional marketers in virtually every industry.
This webinar recording introduces you to the benefits of membership, including networking with some of the best known marketing leaders in the city and the world, as well as how you can get involved. We featured two speakers–Alyssa Pfaus, the President of the Baruch chapter, and Carly Montecalvo, AMA New York collegiate ambassador–who shared their experiences with their respective collegiate chapters.
As a student member, here are just some of the benefits of AMA New York membership:
- Volunteer Program – Share your talents or elevate your skills by working alongside a dedicated group of marketing professionals willing to lend their time and talents to celebrate brilliance in marketing.
- Local Marketing Events – Attend monthly mix and mingles, join special interest groups and attend events specifically geared towards students and young professionals to help build marketing your marketing acumen, meet fellow aspiring marketers and network with seasoned marketing professionals in your field.
- FREE Professional Development – Raise your marketing profile by participating in any of the four professional certification programs offered free of charge to AMA New York student members. They are Career Development, Introduction to Sales Career and Selling Process, Market Research, Role Playing and Relationship Selling.
- Collegiate Conferences – Join other aspiring marketers for professional development, cutting-edge career advice, competitions, networking, and fun.
- Career Resources – The AMA College2Career Center provides college students and recent graduates with resources to help successfully search for jobs and plan their career path and transition to the professional world. This includes a job board with entry-level jobs and internships, Collegiate Career Fair that matches students with top-tier companies, as well as a monthly web series and content that provides career advice, resume building tips and more.
- FREE Young Professional Membership – When you complete your undergraduate degree as a Collegiate AMA Member in December or May, you will receive one year of free Young Professional AMA New York Membership (a $170 value)!
Are you part of a collegiate chapter?
If you are already part of a collegiate AMA chapter, you can join AMA New York for just $15 more and instantly reap the benefits of the most prestigious organization in New York City. Call (800) AMA-1150 or (212) 687-3280 to upgrade your membership today.