Virtual CMO Roundtable
July 28, 2020 | 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Marketing executives are reconsidering everything including brand identification, promotional channels, community impact, team structure, and campaign design. Topics will include:
- Brand purpose is of great value to society. How can brand leaders maximize their purpose as it relates to racial inequality?
- What are the most important priorities? What are our responsibilities as a leader in our organizations? How can we as marketers meaningfully contribute to righting inequality?
Join AMA New York’s roundtable discussion on July 28 with New York City-based CMOs and Heads of Marketing on this subject that will change the way we think about our approach to brands.
About the Virtual Roundtable
- Who should attend: CMOs, CXOs, CROs, and heads of marketing are invited to join this group of up to 15 participants.
- Get specific answers to your questions: The roundtable discussion will provide a forum to ask questions and compare approaches with other participants
- Hear how brands have successfully navigated racial inequality: Inclusion and brand experts that have lived and built solutions for brands will lead the discussion
Join this lively virtual sit-down with other CMOs and heads of marketing. This event is limited to 15 participants.