- This event has passed.
Cocktails in the Greenroom
May 7, 2020 at 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us for “Cocktails in the Greenroom” — a virtual happy hour on Thursday, May 7 at 6pm. Participate from the comfort of your own home and make our signature cocktail/mocktail or bring your drink of choice to meet a curated group of career-minded professionals from across the country. Our small group discussions are highly interactive, which means you will leave the Greenroom having built deeper, more meaningful connections with fellow marketers that can help you personally and professionally.
Breakout rooms are moderated by the American Marketing Association Chapter leaders. “Cocktails in the Greenroom” goes beyond happy hour by bringing together marketers who understand the importance of networking and growing their connections despite the unique circumstances we’re experiencing in 2020. This is the perfect way to stay connected, generate ideas, get feedback, and meet people with similar goals during this time of uncertainty.
Why join this event:
- Have fun at no cost! Try our signature drink and meet people across the country or from your area.
- Get personal! We’re going beyond happy hour to ensure you build deeper, more meaningful connections with small group conversations.
- Grow your network! Meet 10 marketers at different stages in their career from around the country.
Signature Drink: Greenroom Cocktail (Mocktail Alternative below)
Easy-to-make and refreshing gin drink with mint, lemon and lime: like a gin mojito!
- 6 mint leaves
- 4 tablespoons (2 ounces) gin*
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) simple syrup or maple syrup
- For the garnish: Lemon twist, mint leaves
- Add the mint leaves to a cocktail shaker and gently mash them.
- Add the gin, lemon juice, lime juice and syrup to the cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake until cold.
- Strain the drink into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with an additional mint leaf and a lemon twist.
* Mocktail Alternative to Greenroom Cocktail: Replace gin with soda water.
Much appreciation to our Premier Partner – GreenBook.