- This event has passed.
ALL NEW Content Marketing Master Class for Agencies & Brands
January 23rd at 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Want better results from your content marketing? Content Marketing Institute is bringing its annual content marketing master class to New York City. This one-day, hands-on workshop will help you make 2020 the year you get them. We’ll teach you a time-tested process for honing your existing strategy or developing a new one you can apply to any content marketing goal.
When: January 23, 2020, 8:30am – 4pm
Where: Stewart Hotel, 371 7th Ave, New York, NY 10001
What you’ll learn
Through expert instruction and workshop exercises, you’ll end the class knowing how to:
- Build a strategy that aligns your content marketing program with business goals
- Create a content marketing mission statement that will guide every piece of content you create
- Develop personas that pinpoint audience needs and wants
- Identify the unique value you can offer that audience
- Come up with ideas for content your audience will care about and that support your goals
- Measure and prove multiple lines of value from content marketing
It’s going to be fun, challenging, and you’ll leave with something tangible. We’re going to get our hands dirty and it’s going to be a day to remember. Please join us!
BONUS! Register today and use code NYCAMA to save $100.
- Stewart Hotel
371 7th Ave.
New York, NY 10001 United States
December 3rd at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm