- This event has passed.
THE BUSINESS MODEL OF CONTENT
May 28, 2019 at 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
View the webinar recording to create a strategic business model of content.
Even as content creation becomes a core piece of what marketers do, most businesses still struggle with two key pieces: scaling and measuring it.
At the core of both of these challenges is one root cause. Most businesses do not understand that content is not an asset, it is a business model.
So, if it’s such an important part of the equation, why is the struggle to measure the effectiveness of content such a struggle for the business? It’s because we’re measuring precisely the wrong thing: the content. Let’s review successful content marketing approaches, and develop an understanding of how real businesses are both scaling and measuring their efforts. In this session, we’ll discuss the current transformation of the marketing department inside out. It’s no longer good enough to be the internal agency of creating pretty assets. Let’s examine the strategic business model of content, and walk step by step on how to develop the optimal business purpose and focus for a truly measurable content marketing strategy.
- Use a key framework to assess the purpose of your current and future approach to content marketing.
- Implement a usable approach to measuring audiences as the means of proving the worth of content marketing as a strategic approach.
- Replicate examples of companies actually achieving strategic, and measurable business value through the use of content-driven customer experience.
- May 28, 2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Digital Marketing, Marcom, Smart Marketing Webinar, Social Media, Strategy, Webinar
- Event Tags:
- Content, Digital, Engagement, Events, Metrics, Webinar
- American Marketing Association New York
- View Organizer Website
IIEX Europe: Insight Innovation Exchange 2023March 28th - March 29th
Mix it Up: AMA New York Marketing Happy HourMarch 29th at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Prestige & Power: Nation Branding at the CrossroadsApril 6th at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm