- This event has passed.
Holiday Cocktails in the Greenroom
December 10, 2020 at 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
We made it through 2020! Celebrate the end of this unprecedented year at “Holiday Cocktails in the Greenroom,” a virtual happy hour.
Participate from the comfort of your own home and make our signature cocktail/mocktail, or bring your drink of choice to meet a curated group of career-minded marketers. Join AMA New York along with sister chapters in Atlanta, LA, San Francisco, and Puget Sound in Seattle for a fun, interactive trivia game and networking with other professionals across the country.
Lauren Parisi (“LP”) is an event and trivia host who helps people keep socially connected while apart. LP will host two rounds of 2000s Pop Culture trivia based on the 2000-2010 era including music, television, movies, events and more!
AMA chapter leaders will host two 30-minute networking rounds, before and after the trivia game. Attendees will be divided into ten breakout rooms to engage in small group discussions. Don’t miss this event to build connections, reflect on the year, and have some fun.
Why join this event:
- Have fun at no cost! Play trivia, sip our holiday drink, and meet people across the country or from your area.
- Get personal and learn! We’re going beyond happy hour to ensure you build deeper, more meaningful connections with small group conversations and have focused, impactful conversations.
- Grow your network! Meet 10 marketers at different stages in their careers from around the country.
Lauren Parisi (“LP”)
LP has been hosting trivia and other events in the NYC area for over a decade. LP’s random knowledge has made her a game show winner, led her to appear on PBS, and write and host trivia at a few of her favorite places like New York Comic Con, Dolby Soho, and Liberty Science Center.
Warm tea and apple cider punch
Try this easy take on a hot toddy.
- 6 cups apple cider
- 8 English breakfast tea bags
- 1 sliced lemon
- 4 ½ ounces bourbon
- Bring 6 cups of apple cider to a boil in a large saucepan
- Reduce heat and simmer until cider is reduced to 3 cups, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add 8 English breakfast tea bags and 1 sliced lemon. Steep for 4 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- Stir in 4 ½ ounces bourbon. Serve warm.
Event Partner: LP Event Host
Premier Partner: GreenBook
GreenBook is a media company that provides resources to market research, consumer insights and marketing professionals. Through resources such as IIeX Events, GRIT Reports, and other publications, webinars, the GreenBook Blog, and the GreenBook Directory, GreenBook provides the learning and inspiration insights leaders need to stay ahead of the curve.